ROOFING | SIDING | GUTTERS
INSURANCE CLAIM REPAIRS
Call Today! 317-993-3056
What does hail damage look like? There are two types of hail damage to a roof. The first is hail damage that has resulted in unseen structural damage causing cracks and leaks in the future. The second is severe hail damage that results in immediate leaks in the form of cracks, holes, splitting or even missing shingles. Hail damage is nearly impossible to see from the ground. Walking a roof is dangerous if you don’t have experience. Our professional inspection includes photos of any damage we find while on your roof.
Signs of Hail Damage:
- Random damage with no pattern.
- Hail hits that are black in color.
- Loss of granules, which may expose the roof felt.
- Asphalt that appears shiny.
What does wind damage look like? Wind breaks the seal of your shingles and begins to lift them. Once they are lifted, more wind can get underneath and rip of the shingle completely. An exposed roof is vulnerable to the elements and should be repaired as soon as possible to avoid leaks.
Handling an insurance claim can be overwhelming if you don’t know what to expect. We work along with your insurance company to complete repairs so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of it all. During the process of restoring your home questions will arise that you may not know how to answer. The good news? We’re here to handle all of this for you!
HOW WE HELP
- Professional inspection to be sure that you have damage that would likely be covered under an insurance claim.*
- On the day of your adjuster meeting we’ll meet the adjuster at your home to be sure that they take note of all the damage that we found in our inspection.
- We’ll know the storm date. Your insurance company will need to know the date of loss for your home.
- If your insurance company does not pay for items that should be replaced we have the capability to supplement the insurance company for additional funds.
- In most cases, your mortgage company will be included as a payee on your checks received from your insurance company. We handle communication with your mortgage company to release the funds to you.
- If permits are needed we obtain those for you.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured.
- When the job is complete, we will release your depreciation funds. Depreciation funds are held back from your insurance company until work is done.
- We’ll mail you your product and workmanship warranty upon project completion.
- DEDUCTIBLE FINANCING (click here to apply online)