ROOFING | SIDING | GUTTERS
INSURANCE CLAIM REPAIRS
Call Today! 317-993-3056
Is it time for a new roof?
The roof of a home is one of it’s most important components and should be maintained and replaced when needed. Some key indicators that your home may be ready for a new roof are: current leaks, missing shingle tabs, hail/wind damage or roof has reached the end of it’s lifespan.
WARNING SIGNS TO LOOK FOR
- 1. MISSING GRANULES: Missing granules or loose granules after a hail storm indicates a possibility of hail damage.
- 2. ALGAE: Is caused by the growth of air-borne algae which deposits on roof. Algae resistant shingles are available.
- 3. CURLING: Can be caused by high nails, lack of back coating, under-saturation of asphalt felt, or lack of ventilation.
- 4. BLISTERS: Caused by moisture in the shingle.
- 5. CEILING SPOTS: Caused by roof leaks. Check attic for leaks in decking. Check all protrusions through the roof (i.e. chimney and vents) for cracks. Check rafters for water spots or leaks. Check roof for damaged shingles.
- 6. ROTTING: Caused by absorption of moisture by the mat at the core of the shingle. This is a common problem with organic based shingles.
- 7. DAMAGED FLASHING: Can be caused by improper installation. Can also be caused by drying, cracking or settling of the structure.
- 8. BUCKLING: A result of a wrinkled underlayment, roof deck movement, poor roof ventilation or new shingles applied over old shingles.
- 9. MISSING SHINGLES: Caused by improper fastening or exposure to high winds.
- 10. HAIL DAMAGE: Causes missing granules, denting of shingles and roof leaks.
To determine the quality of your current roofing system we recommend a free inspection to determine if the roof has sustained any storm damage. If evidence of significant damage is found, we then guide you through the process of insurance restoration. We make the process simple for the homeowner by taking care of all the details from claim to job completion.
In some cases, a full replacement isn’t needed. After our inspection we can suggest what repairs should be made to keep your roof in proper condition so that small problems don’t lead to big ones.
Our team at WeatherTight can help you select the right shingle for your home. We offer a wide variety of shingle styles and colors with the industry’s top manufacturers. A WeatherTight representative can direct you towards roofing products that compliment your home and budget.
All full roof replacements come with a 5 year workmanship warranty + your chosen product warranty. Warranty information is mailed to your home upon completion of your job.
TYPES OF ROOFING
We can accommodate any and all of your roofing needs.
- Architectural Shingle Roof
- 3 Tab Shingle Roof
- Metal Roof
- Silicone Flat Roof
- Slate Roof
- Tile Roof
- TPO Flat Roof
- Wood Shake Roof